Whether it’s a new installation, re-design of existing system or sprinkler repair, a properly working sprinkler system is by far the unseen hero of any good looking lawn.
- Close all drain valves that were opened the previous fall.
- Turn main water supply on to the system.
- Check pressure vacuum breaker for leaks.
- Inspect valve boxes/valves for leaks.
- Turn on each zone and check for leaks while adjusting sprinklers for proper coverage.
- Flag and replace any non-working sprinklers.
- Inspect and drip line emitters for proper watering.
- Set up sprinkler controller for correct watering times/days per customer request or for seasonal time.
- Discuss with customer any repairs that are needed.
Our trained technicians can diagnose and repair all aspects of your sprinkler system.
In Idaho, Mother Nature likes to test our patience and keeps us in freezing temperatures for months. In the fall (October), sprinkler systems will need to be winterized
- Turning off water supply to the system.
- Hook up a compressor to your system while using the correct amount of pressure to blow out the water that is in the lines.
- Open any drains that are in valve boxes.
- Open drains on pressure vacuum breaker and turn ball valves to a 45 degree angle.
Whether you have a newly constructed home or an established lawn, T & T Lawn Services is your go to for sprinkler system design and installation. Every sprinkler system is different. We pride ourselves in listening to the customer concerns, wants and needs so we can build and installa system designed just for YOU!
Improper sprinkler winterization, a or even your visitors sloppy parking can make for a wet, muddy mess when springtime rolls around and leave you with a hefty water bill, and in need of sprinkler repair. Our irrigation technicians are experts at diagnosing your sprinkler lines and spray heads in order to get to the root of the problem the first time, keeping your irrigation systems in proper working order. If you find yourself in need of professional sprinkler repair give us a call at (208) 522-9887.